Sunday, September 17, 2006

Losing my abilities

As we age we're supposed to lose certain abilities, no? We're more likely to have aches and pains and we're less and less good at athletics and our memory starts to fade and we're more prone to run on sentences -- apparently.
I'm prepared to lose some abilities as I age. But, I never thought I'd lose my ability to sleep in.
Now that drum corps is done and I finally have a weekend where I really have to do NOTHING, I was looking forward to sleeping in. Well, Saturday I was up at 8:30 and Sunday I was up at 9:30. Sure, that's later than I would get to sleep on a workday or a normal drum corps weekend but I was still looking forward to sleeping in later. Especially since I didn't get to bed until 2am last night and was washed in alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home