Sunday, June 04, 2006

There's another one...

This weekend it was brought to my attention that there is another person out there who's reading the blog. That brings the grand total to two....and that's only on a good day.

Oh, and apparently I never update said blog either, so I'll try to change that.

Thought for today? Why do some laws/rules seem more negotiable than others? For example, I have a really hard time justifying changing lanes across a solid white line. In fact, I really only do that in emergencies or if it's just necessary. But, I don't have any problem speeding. In fact, I really like driving fast. "You don't have to pass everyone, Lindsay" as a friend once pointed out.

Another thought for today? Some people are just plain rude. The drum corps had a parade down 5th Ave in Manhattan today. People had no problem crossing the street in front of, or as it happened a few time, in between the rows of our unit. And worse than the usual taunt of, "play something," someone actually threw a rock today. Don't know where it came from, but it was about the size of a baseball. Didn't hit anyone, which is good, but still, who throws rocks? Besides Jef Leppards, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home