Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sometimes I read too fast

You know how you can read something too fast and miss the words? Or, you think that one word is another until you get a chance to re-read it?
Well, I'm not sure if that happened while on the bus in NYC this weekend. We were heading to the below mentioned parade and I read a deli/butcher shop canopy that I thought said, "Beef Parties." I did have the time to reread it but I'm not sure if I read it correctly the second time. I don't have any idea what a beef party would be?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although the idea of "beef parties" would bring chills to the souls of vegetarians, something else that might bring them chills could be "beef patties."

Ever given Lasik a thought? ;>)

Molly

7:30 AM  
Blogger GBMarlana said...

I have thought about Lasik, but I'm not sure if that would solve the reading problems. I could SEE the words just fine, just not sure the brain is processing them correctly.

Now I'm almost compelled to find that store again and check it out. I THINK it was on 5th Ave, up in Harlem.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home