Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Chin Cancer

I had a dream last night, and in this dream I had chin cancer. I don't even know if you can HAVE chin cancer, but this dream was very specific....and it was on the left side of my chin. I don't put much faith in the interpretation of dreams but I wanted to see what the Internet had to say about this one.

Cancer
To dream that you have cancer, denotes hopelessness, grief, self-pity, and unforgiveness. You feel you are wasting your life away. This dream also represents areas in your life which are bothering you, disturbing you, and hurting you in some emotional way.

Chin
To notice your chin in your dream, refers to your resilience and your ability to bounce back from adversity. The chin often symbolizes character, strength, and resolve.

Left
To dream of the direction left, symbolizes the unconscious and your repressed thoughts/emotions. It is an indication of passivity.

So, apparently I either have unconscious/repressed thoughts/emotions about my ability to bounce back from hopelessness, grief, self-pity and/or unforgiveness. Or, it's representing areas in my life that are unconsciously bothering/disturbing me in some emotional way but I'll be have the ability to overcome because of my character/strength/resolve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home