Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Left Kidney Failure

On another note, I think I have kidney failure. Well, the left one anyway.
I just haven't felt right, on the inside, since the big move Friday night. It's not muscle soreness and it's not bone pain. I just don't feel right on the inside.
So, called my mom and explained what was going on. She told me to drink cranberry juice, I told her I did at lunch, she told me to drink some more. Had almost a gallon tonight.
Now I just have to pee a lot.

Oh, and speaking of peeing, I've noticed some stuff about the new place.
1. Never thought about having a TV in the bathroom, but as it turns out, sitting in the jacuzzi, drinking a homebrew and watching football is damn near heaven.
2. Seeing yourself pee is disturbing. The full-glass shower is right in front of the toilet -- for the girls. And the full mirrof is behind the toilet -- for the guys. I'll have to have a guy verify this one, but I'm guessing you can see yourself pee in the mirror. Either way, disturbing.
3. Not that I NEED exercise-fodder, but having the ability to watch yourself shower, courtesy of the HUGE mirror and glass shower, make you want to run, not walk, to the nearest gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home