Saturday, August 20, 2005

Beach Version 2.1

Went to the beach again today. It was great. The water was much warmer than when Dan and I went in June and even a bit warmer than when I went there with Robert in July. Didn't get nearly as burned and even took the boogie board out for a spin. Not that I really know what I'm doing with the boogie board, I only know how to use them from what I've read on the Internet. As you might imagine, learning a sport from reading things on the Web isn't the best way. Anyway, I figured out you probably have to catch the waves as they're breaking. Unfortunately they were breaking pretty close to the shore so when you actually caught one and rode into shore, you were almost immediately tossed about in the sand. I ended up with sand in places I'm not willing to admit here. Oh yeah, and some nice sand scratches on my knees and thighs.
Also saw a guy in a stunt plane doing some stuff out over the ocean. That was super cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home