Saturday, December 18, 2004

Graduation

It's official. I've finally graduated. Okay, now somebody hire me. Seriously though, it was a great time. Being that it was middle of the year, there weren't too many graduates (311) and the ceremony went pretty quickly. We had a decent speaker and I got to walk across the stage. Could have been worse. Plus, my mom finally got to see me graduate. Bonus. My best friend, Dan, made the trip over from Minneapolis and my roomie came, too. All in all, it was a good time.
The post-graduation party was great, too. We rented a volleyball court at a local bar and catered in the food ourselves. About 40 friends and family made their way through for some food and fun and it's didn't cost an arm and a leg. I feel like kind of a wimp because I was home and in bed by 12:30 a.m. but what can I say--I was tired.
Now the only things I've got to do are figure out what I'm going to do with all this free time and find a job that will pay me well. Shouldn't be too hard, hopefully.
Pictures here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home