Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Employee of the Year

Well, I'm the employee of the year for my home infusion department. Okay, not entirely true. I'm co-co-employee of the year. The three of us in the billing department all got the honor today. I was a little bitter since of them left half way through the year and was replaced by someone else. So, that leaves me as the only one there as an employee for the year. Okay, there, I'm over it already. Got a nice $50 gift card, so I can't complain too loudly.

Speaking of the gift card, it came at a perfect time. Does everyone have their favorite thing, that they just can't seem to replace. I really hate it when items are made "new and improved" and they turn out to be neither. Anyway, I had this perfect pair of black dress pants which finally gave up the fashion ghost. I've tried to find a replacement a couple times with no luck. But, I got this gift card and I thought I'd give it another shot. Long story only slightly shorter-clearance rack, one black pair, one khaki pair of perfect fitting pants, one chenille sweater and one green shirt. I generally don't have that good of luck with clothes shopping. The only frustrating part was all the other people shopping, too. One family managed to get in my way three times from the checkout to my car. You, Jones', amaze me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home